Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Meet DWTS Louis Astaire and Ginger Snap

Tonight on "Dancing with the Stars," "The Insider""s own Niecy Nash will strike the dance building with her partner Louis Van Amstel, and they"re presumption new personas for their foxtrot.

"The people who done this dance [their] signature [dance], to me, would be Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers," Niecy told "The Insider" at a operation session, going on to say, "I lovingly call him "Louis Astaire," and I call myself "Ginger Snap.""

"It"s going to be utterly an elegant, and still sassy, performance," Louis promises.

And when it comes to removing the votes to have it past the initial elimination, Niecy has no fear: "Everybody keeps revelation me, "I"m choosing by casting votes for you, Niecy," so as prolonged as they keep their phone bills paid, we"ve got a couple of votes in the can."

"Dancing with the Stars" front tonight on ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment